Thursday, May 19, 2016

He was confident he will be topper


As the adage goes: 'Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars', I tried seriously, and dedicated myself. At last my hardwork has bore fruits,” says K Akshay Rao, second topper for State in the SSLC exams. 
Akshay Rao, students of Vijaya Vittala is an very talented and confident student. Before announcements of results he had knew he will score 624 and will miss one mark in third language Kannada for not mentioning date in the letter writing. He has scored out of out marks in all other subjects, with total of 624/625. He has taken tuition for Maths and Science subjects.

'A week before the exams I had fallen sick for four days. Was bit nervous during the time. But I did not give up. As I was dedicating some time for reading, it did not affected me so much. Am not surprised or shocked with the marks have scored, as I was confident I get 624 marks. What disappointing is I could not score that one mark,' says Akshay who want to puruse carrier in Medical, and become an neurologist.

He is a proud son of Radhakrishna, an Civil Lab Engineer in Singapore, and Asha Rao, native of Mengaluru and resident of TK Layout. His mother Asha Rao says, he was never wasting time and was reading upto 12 pm.

While, the other topper of the school is, TS Srinidhi has scored 623. He has lost one mark in each English and Social Science subject. 

No comments:

Post a Comment